State of Oklahoma
ACT State Testing
Welcome to Your Testing Program
Tips for Success
- Online testing is mandated by OSDE. Schools unable to meet ACT's technical requirements due to extenuating circumstances may request a waiver from the OSDE after ACT-required technical readiness steps have been followed
- Bookmark the url for your state’s testing website (this site) and check back frequently for updated information and content.
- Mark important dates from your Schedule of Events on your calendar and set reminders for deadlines.
- Familiarize yourself with the seven stages of the testing cycle (Orientation, Configuration, Accommodation, Preparation, Administration, Transportation, and Interpretation) by browsing the sections. You can see a brief description, action items, and resources associated with each stage to help you get a feel for the testing timeline. Content will be linked as it becomes available.
- Watch for emails from ACT with important reminders. Add our email address to your contacts to prevent emails from going to spam/junk folders.
Information to help guide administration of the WorkKeys assessments on paper.