The ACT College Report
The ACT College Report provides comprehensive information about a college-bound student’s needs, interests, background, and abilities. Each report includes the following sections:
- Identifying Information
- Scores and Predictive Data
- Admission/Enrollment Data
- College Selection Items
- Educational and Vocational Plans
- Educational Needs and Interests
- High School Course/Grade Information
- Interest Inventory Scores and Map Regions
Additional information can be found in The ACT User Handbook for Educators (PDF, 48 pages).
Download an actual-size copy of the sample report (PDF; 2 pages).