ACT Training and Professional Learning
Building and Measuring Essential Knowledge and Skills
As you analyze your learners’ assessment data, one question often comes up: “Now what?”
ACT Training and Professional Learning helps answer that question. Our sessions:
- Equip educators and career development professionals to make the most of ACT products and services
- Answer “Now what?” questions as educators and trainers adapt curriculum and instruction in response to assessment data
- Offer strategies to pass along to learners
- Demonstrate how rigorous and level-appropriate instruction can ensure that students and trainees meet curricular standards
- Develop assessment literacy by teaching instructors to build stronger assessments and to use results while analyzing their methods
- Support systemic improvement for K–12 teaching and learning and for workforce development programs
- Enable participants to integrate new information with products, programs, and knowledge already in use
Also, ACT Training and Professional Learning offers a variety of delivery modes—webinars, videos, workshops—that enable participants to choose training methods and timeframes that meet their needs.
A Variety of Training Options
ACT Training and Professional Learning offers product training and professional learning events across the span of the ACT product continuum.
These sessions give you training when and how you want it. In-person training sessions, videos, and webinars all help educators and career development professionals get the most out of ACT products and services, successfully administer ACT programs, and make the best use of assessment data.
These professional learning sessions can help you make the most of your curriculum, instruction, and assessment. These sessions emphasize an integrated view of improvement and focus on the fundamental goal of college and career readiness and workplace success for everyone. These sessions show educators how to integrate ACT products and services into their current systems and empower them to spend their time where it counts—helping learners achieve their goals.
Significant Research Base
Turning our findings into valuable learning opportunities
Incorporating key findings from decades of ACT research, ACT has developed product training and professional learning sessions that highlight proven practices to help learners achieve college and career readiness and workplace success.