Create a Stronger Start with ACT Aspire
From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® offers a unique, connected approach to measuring student progress. The system is anchored by the ACT® test for students in grades 11 and 12 and provides empirically based readiness benchmarks at every grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors student growth and progress toward college and career readiness.
We offer a system of annual vertically articulated, standards-based Summative Assessments linked to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state standards.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and accurate measurement. They can be implemented at intervals leading up to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our Classroom Assessments are designed for flexible implementation between their Interim counterparts. Each assessment provides guiding insights to student progress.
Six Good Reasons to Implement ACT Aspire
- The only system of assessments directly connected to the most used college entrance exam, the ACT test
- The 1st longitudinal assessment to fully connect student performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts students' future scores on the ACT
- Gives educators greater visibility into specific areas of academic risk
- Delivers evidence-based results
- Periodic assessments that lead to early interventions
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and classroom assessments
- Linked to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned with the Common Core State Standards
- Anchored by the capstone college readiness assessment, the ACT
- Multiple question types: constructed response, selected response, and technology-enhanced
- Subject areas: English, math, reading, science, and writing for grades 3–8 and early high school (grades 9–10)
- Modular administration of subjects and grades available
- Online delivery of assessments with traditional paper-and-pencil option
Get Started with ACT Aspire
How to Order
We encourage you to learn more about the value of delivering ACT Aspire assessments by completing our information request form. Upon completing the request, an ACT representative will reach out to you to discuss the program.
With both summative and periodic assessments available, ACT Aspire can be administered in a number of ways to meet the needs of your students. Special “bundled” pricing is available when the summative and periodic assessments are purchased together .For detailed pricing information and to discuss your testing plan with an ACT Account Manager, call 855.434.6010 or complete the form here.
Two test windows are available for ACT Aspire summative testing each year: One window in the fall and one window in the spring. The ACT Aspire summative assessment is a computer-delivered test. However, it can be delivered via paper-and-pencil testing for an additional fee. The periodic assessments are CBT only.
|ACT Aspire Periodic||$9.00 per student|
|Summative Online Testing||$25.00 per student|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per student|
|Summative Options||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50
Printed Individual Score Labels: $0.50
|Summative Discounts||Order four or more grades of students: $1.00 off/Student
Order 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
When Summative and Periodic ordered during same school year: $4.00 off/Student (applied to Summative)
|Test Session||Contract Deadline*||Testing Window|
|Aspire Periodic 2019-2020||NA||Sept 3, 2019 - June 30, 2020|
|ACT Aspire Summative Fall 2019||CLOSED||Sept 30, 2019 - Nov 22, 2019|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2020||April 10, 2020||Mar 24, 2020 - May 22, 2020|
*This deadline is the date a signed contract is required. It is possible to complete enrollment and sign the contract the same day using a digital signature.