ACT® Aspire® is available to administer for the 2021-2022 academic year. Talk to an ACT representative about how a flexible implementation model can help as you navigate COVID.
Create a Stronger Start with ACT Aspire Summative
ACT® Aspire® Summative offers a unique, connected approach to measuring student progress. The system is anchored by the ACT® test and provides empirically based readiness benchmarks.
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative assessments
- Aligned to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and Common Core State Standards
- Anchored by the capstone college readiness assessment, the ACT
- Multiple question types: constructed response, selected response, and technology-enhanced
- Subject areas: English, math, reading, science, and writing for grades 3–7
- Modular administration of subjects and grades available
- Online delivery of assessments with traditional paper-and-pencil option
- Accurately predicts students’ future scores on the ACT
ACT Aspire Summative Assessments measure student progress toward college and career readiness as defined by the pioneering research, data, standards, and benchmarks of ACT.
Success Story: College and Career Readiness Day
Setting a Higher Standard to Increase Student Success
Affton High School in St. Louis, Missouri wanted to set a standard that all students who want a higher education have the academic skills to earn one.
Administering ACT Aspire
|Summative Online Testing||$25.00 per student|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per student|
|Summative Options||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50
Printed Individual Score Labels: $0.50
|Summative Discounts||Order 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/student
|Test Session||Agreement Deadline||Testing Window|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2022||April 8, 2022||Mar 28, 2022 - May 20, 2022|
The Forgotten Middle
ACT data show that fewer than two in 10 eighth graders are on target to be ready for college- and career-level work by the time they graduate from high school.