PreACT® testing is available to administer for the 2020-2021 academic year with a flexible testing administration that lets schools test any time between September 1, 2020 - June 1, 2021. If you are enrolled and impacted by COVID-19 we invite you to discuss your available options for PreACT in an online or blended learning environment, email email@example.com or call us 888.826.1956. Access our FAQs for further answers.
Help Students Succeed Before and Beyond College
PreACT® offers sophomores an early experience with ACT test items, provides a predicted ACT test score, and offers a wealth of information to help students get the start they need to be college ready.
Anchored on the ACT college and career readiness standards, PreACT helps educators, students, and parents, identify areas of academic strength and opportunity. Students may opt to have their information shared with colleges and scholarship agencies when they take PreACT, providing greater opportunities for recruitment and scholarship awards.
One ACT Solution Builds on the Next
Key Benefits of PreACT
- Early practice for the ACT test with flexible test administration dates – test on your schedule
- PreACT score and predicted ACT score ranges align to the ACT 1–36 scale
- Students may opt to share their information with colleges and scholarship agencies
- ACT Interest Inventory results provide students with a personalized view of interests with college and career alignment
- Valuable results provide actionable insights to help educators, parents and students make important decisions for the future
- Rapid reporting turnaround within 2-4 weeks of receipt of answer documents allows for early and effective planning to ensure students can attain the future and career success they envision
Performance and Growth in PreACT-Tested 2020 Graduating Class
Explores 5 findings related to performance and growth of PreACT-tested students.
Explore More ACT Resources
Have questions? Call 877-789-2925