Monitor student progress in a centralized and interactive platform to easily improve classroom success and predict academic performance. Data and insights are available for PreACT Assessments, the ACT National test, and ACT District Testing programs.
Your Data. Your Reports.
Online experience with interactive, consumable and downloadable reports.
- Create custom reports and save online.
- Save your individual queries for easy retrieval later.
Summary and Deep Dive
Data tools allow educators to dig deeper into current and historical statistical data.
- Up to 5 years’ historical data
- Summary statistics
Quickly identify where students are aligned to your benchmarks.
- Drill down to data at a state, district, school or student level. (based on access)
- View aggregate reports for the entire student body.
Monitor Report Use
Easily view and manage who is utilizing the online reporting system.
- User activity
- Activity summaries
Data is on-demand, centralized, easily accessible, and downloadable in real-time for reporting on your ACT assessments.
ACT Profile Reports
Starting in Spring 2023 Contract Reports are now interactive and available for download.
- Users will need to create a separate Success account using the same email as their PearsonAccess Next account.
- Access is automatic – based on the email address users will see contract data without needed trusted agent approval
- Offered in individual interactive reports
- Includes trend data for the past 5 years
- PearsonAccess Next .pdf profile reports will be discontinued
Student Level Data File
The Student Level Data File (formerly 1050) is now available in the Download Hub in .csv format.
- Starting in Spring 2023
- State Use Questions will remain in PearsonAccess Next
Non-College Reportable (NCR) Letters
Non-College Reportable (NCR) Letters NCR letters are available online allowing for faster and more secure delivery. Starting in Spring 2023, NCR letters:
- Will be available in Online Reporting and not be posted in PearsonAccess Next, printed, or mailed
- Available in both English and Spanish
Webinar: PreACT Secure Online Reporting Webinar Spring 2023
May 10, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Central
Webinar On-Demand: Online Reporting Spring 2023 Changes
Download the recording to learn about:
- Trusted Agent and System Access
- New Contract Reports with Trends (ACT Profile Reports being retired)
- Student-Level Data File in csv format will replace legacy fixed width 1050 file in PearsonAccess Next
- Non-College Reportable letters available via Online Reporting only
If you are an ACT customer and currently use Online Reporting we would love your feedback on some possible enhancements as we continuously improve this system. Please take a moment to take a short customer survey.
Request Access to Online Reporting for ACT Testing Information
5 Steps to Accessing Student Data
Request Access or Login
Ready to use meaningful and personalized data to evaluate your students’ college and career readiness? Follow the links below to request access or login to your ACT Online Reporting platform.
|Reports Available For:||
First time here?
|Already implementing these ACT solutions?|
ACT District Testing
ACT National Test