ACT WorkKeys Curriculum
About the Curriculum
Give your students the ACT WorkKeys advantage.
ACT has been working to understand and improve college and career readiness for more than 50 years. When your students use ACT WorkKeys Curriculum, they aren’t just working on increasing assessment scores. They’re enhancing the cognitive foundational skills required for success in the workplace.
WorkKeys Curriculum is a proven tool for helping individuals acquire skills critical to workplace success. ACT WorkKeys Curriculum is easy to implement. The curriculum can be accessed from any computer, tablet, or mobile device with a browser that supports HTML5. No apps to install. No plugins necessary. It’s that simple.
Also, a WorkKeys Curriculum site license for your institution provides you with unlimited access to the curriculum. That means that as you serve more students, your per student cost actually decreases.
ACT WorkKeys Curriculum
ACT WorkKeys Curriculum helps individuals build the essential career-relevant skills needed for learning, personal development and effective job performance. It’s the only curriculum built from the ground up to align with the WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate® assessments.
The courses are delivered via a personalized, mobile-based learning management system. The platform delivers a meaningful learning experience and provides users with a customized study schedule and detailed instructional content.
Discover the benefits:
- Efficient for teachers and students
- Addresses individual learning styles
- Systematic learning
- Applied Math: Builds the ability to apply mathematic principles to problems encountered in the workplace
- Graphic Literacy: Builds the ability to find, analyze and apply information presented in workplace graphics
- Workplace Documents: Builds the ability to understand and apply written information presented in the workplace
ACT WorkKeys Curriculum is a completely web-based program that doesn't need to be downloaded to a computer. It runs from any of the following web browsers via Windows or Mac:
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Internet Explorer 10+
Note: Support will be provided for the current versions (and previous two) of Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- ACT WorkKeys Curriculum Administration User Guide (PDF)
- ACT WorkKeys Curriculum Release Notes–January-2021 (PDF)
- Training Toolkit
- WorkKeys Curriculum Roles and Tasks (Video)
- WorkKeys Curriculum Instructor Role (Video)
- WorkKeys Curriculum Reporting Dashboard for Institution Admin and Supervisor (Video)
- WorkKeys Curriculum Session Detail Report (Video)
- WorkKeys Curriculum Story (Video)
- WorkKeys Curriculum Sample Reports