About the Curriculum
Provide your community with the ACT® WorkKeys® advantage.
ACT has been working to understand and improve college and career readiness for more than 50 years. The ACT WorkKeys Curriculum is a proven tool for helping individuals acquire skills critical to workplace success.
The Curriculum is easy to implement. It can be accessed from any computer, tablet, or mobile device with a browser that supports HTML5. No apps to install. No plugins necessary. It’s that simple.
Also, an ACT WorkKeys Curriculum site license for your institution provides you with unlimited access to the curriculum. That means that as you serve morepeople, your per person cost actually decreases.
ACT WorkKeys Curriculum
ACT WorkKeys Curriculum helps individuals build the essential career-relevant skills needed for learning, personal development and effective job performance. It’s the only curriculum built from the ground up to align with the WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate® assessments.
The courses are delivered via a personalized, mobile-based learning management system. The platform delivers a meaningful learning experience and provides users with a customized study schedule and detailed instructional content.
Discover the benefits:
- Efficient for teachers and students
- Addresses individual learning styles
- Systematic learning
- Applied Math: Builds the ability to apply mathematic principles to problems encountered in the workplace
- Graphic Literacy: Builds the ability to find, analyze and apply information presented in workplace graphics
- Workplace Documents: Builds the ability to understand and apply written information presented in the workplace
- ACT WorkKeys Curriculum Administration User Guide (PDF)
- ACT WorkKeys Curriculum Release Notes–January-2021 (PDF)
- ACT WorkKeys Curriculum Training Toolkit
ACT WorkKeys Curriculum Course Outline
The ACT WorkKeys Curriculum is the only curriculum built from the ground up to align with the ACT® WorkKeys® National Career Readiness Certificate® (NCRC®) Assessments. These courses are convenient, personalized, and help build career-relevant skills. To earn the NCRC, candidates must successfully complete WorkKeys assessments in Applied Math, Graphic Literacy, and Workplace Documents.
Beyond courses that align with the WorkKeys NCRC Assessments, WorkKeys-Aligned Courses prepare individuals to take the other WorkKeys assessments—Applied Technology, Business Writing, and Workplace Observation—and take their professional development even further.