High School Electronic Score Reporting
To order the monthly electronic score reporting service from ACT, fill out and submit the order form:
- Order Form (PDF, 1 page)
Electronic Student Record Layout
- High School Student Record Layout (PDF, 5 pages)
- Test File for the High School Student Record Layout (Text)
- Advance Notice High School Cover Letter (PDF, 1 page)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 1 page)
The student record layout is the key to interpreting the file you receive from ACT. It identifies location, field name, and field content for each data element.
For Student Profile Section (SPS) items and response values noted in the layouts, please refer to the
- Student Information Booklet - 2015-2016 (PDF, 8 pages)
For responses to the new Country Code field on the layout, please refer to the Country Code List (PDF, 1 page).