Why Offer PreACT?
PreACT simulates the ACT testing experience within a shorter test window on all four ACT test subjects: English, math, reading and science.
Results predict future success on the ACT test, and provide both current achievement and projected future ACT test scores on the familiar 1-36 ACT score scale.
To help all students achieve success, accommodations offered include locally assigned accommodations and available Braille, large print, reader script and audio.
- Early practice for the ACT test with flexible test administration dates – test on your schedule
- PreACT score and predicted ACT score ranges align to the ACT 1–36 scale
- Students may opt to share their information with colleges and scholarship agencies
- ACT Interest Inventory results provide students with a personalized view of interests with college and career alignment
- Valuable results provide actionable insights to help educators, parents and students make important decisions for the future
- Rapid reporting turnaround within 5-10 days of receipt of answer documents allows for early and effective planning to ensure students can attain the future and career success they envision