2019 ACT College and Career Readiness Workshop Toolkit
ACT Support of Superscoring
Based on our latest research, ACT now supports the use of superscoring in making college admissions decisions. Superscoring is the process of averaging the four best subject scores from all of a student’s ACT® test attempts. Check out these resources to learn more:
- Superscoring: Lessons from Enrollment Experts (Webinar)
- Superscoring: Is it Fair? (Webinar)
- Does Superscoring Increase Subgroup Differences? (PDF)
- Testing, Testing: What is the fairest score when applicants retake admissions tests? (PDF)
- How to Calculate Your ACT Superscore
- ACT Perspectives on Multiple Scores
Get the Latest News for K-12 Educators and Leaders
Sign up to receive information about important dates, professional development opportunities, new research, product updates, and ACT assessment news.
Get the Latest News for K-12 Counselors
Sign up for our Counselor Newsletter to receive tools and just in time information to help you better communicate with your students and parents.
Educators across the U.S. are discovering how to use ACT solutions to improve and track students’ readiness for college and career. Their stories have inspired us to share these best practices with others. Share your own ACT story with us and it may be featured in the future.