Planning for Your Future Starts Now
How does it work?
Take advantage of free college and career planning tools by creating an account and locating to the “Plans” tab to begin.
- Pinpoint your unique interests, values, and skills.
- Based on your answers, populate interactive career and major maps.
- Help you to better understand connections between your unique interests, abilities, and values and potential education and career paths.
Discover Your Path
We’re here to help you find your path and achieve your goals. Take the first step toward tomorrow by planning today.
By completing the college and career planning resources in MyACT, you’ll be ready for the next steps toward college or career with tools and resources that address three important questions:
- What are my options after high school? Personalized major and career maps help you explore a world of possibilities.
- What am I interested in studying? Our Interest Inventory helps you identify which majors might be a good fit.
- What schools should I consider? Search for schools by location, type, majors offered, cost, and more. You’ll be able to quickly determine which schools align with your goals and preferences.
Our college and career planning resources are built on more than 30 years of ACT research and analysis. The personalized information will help you navigate through life’s key decision points.
Get College Ready: Major Exploration, Test Prep, and More
Exploring the Possibilities
In addition to college and career planning tools, MyACT offers:
- ACT Test Prep Solutions: We don’t want anything to get in the way of you achieving your goals. ACT offers a wide variety of test prep solutions for every learning style. Explore test prep products available to you in MyACT.
- ACT Question of the Day: Sign up for a weekly email to receive practice questions that help you prepare for the ACT test.
- Discover Military Careers: Uncover the tremendous range of possibilities through the military.