The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)
The National Career Readiness Certificate
Build a Better Workforce
The WorkKeys NCRC is a portable, evidence-based credential that documents essential skills needed for workplace success. This credential is used across all sectors of the economy and verifies the following cognitive skills:
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Reading and using work-related text
- Applying information from workplace documents to solve problems
- Applying mathematical reasoning to work-related problems
- Comparing, summarizing, and analyzing information presented in multiple related graphics
A WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate is earned by completing the three WorkKeys Assessments
- Applied Math
- Workplace Documents
- Graphic Literacy
Also available in Spanish:
- Evaluación de Matemáticas Aplicadas
- Evaluación de Localización de Información
- Evaluación de Comprensión de Lectura
Examinees that complete the Spanish-language versions of the assessments are eligible for an ACT National Career Readiness Certificate en Español.
After earning the ACT NCRC, job seekers can easily set up an online account at myworkkeys.com that enables employers to verify their credentials quickly and conveniently. They’ll also want to showcase their accomplishment by including information about achieving the ACT NCRC on their resumes and job applications.
Verify a Certificate
Look for a Digital Badge
Earners will now receive the option to claim a digital badge for the WorkKeys NCRC.
ACT has partnered with Credly to host the WorkKeys NCRC Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum digital badges. Why? To make it easier for you to find and hire individuals with foundational skills and build your workforce Look for the WorkKeys NCRC on potential employee’s communications. Learn more.