ACT Online Prep
When it Comes to Test Prep, We've Got You Covered
Study with ACT Online Prep
Take the next step in your journey toward feeling confident and ready to take the ACT test.
- Get ready—It’s a great way to prepare for the ACT, especially since it’s built by the test makers themselves.
- Get comfortable—The practice questions and tests are taken from previous ACT tests, which helps you get used to the format and avoid surprises on test day.
- Get confident—As you see your scores and percentages change with each course and practice session you complete, you’ll know you’re getting the hang of it.
- Go mobile – A free mobile app comes with your purchase of ACT Online Prep for on-the-go reviewing!
A subscription runs for six months from the date of purchase.
Benefits of ACT Online Prep
ACT Online Prep provides you:
- A short-form ACT test to get started
- A personalized learning path
- Tools to track your progress
- Daily goals to help you stay on target
- Flashcards customized for your review needs
- A game center to further test your knowledge
- Full-length practice tests to simulate the actual exam
- A free mobile app
ACT Online Prep Technology Requirements
- Internet connection*
- Ability to run modern browsers
*After initial course download, user can turn internet off and still use the program (but progress will not sync until internet access is back)
Web Browser Requirements (Windows & Mac)
- Internet Explorer 10+
Mobile Requirements (for native apps only)
- iOS 8.4, 9+, or 10+
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Android 4.4 or later (up to and including 7)
- Compatible with Android phones and tablets