ACT Online Prep
Gain an Edge with ACT Online Prep
You’re already preparing to take the ACT® test with what you’re learning in school—but additional practice can help you do your best. ACT Online Prep helps you:
- Get ready—It’s a great way to prepare for the ACT, especially since it’s built by the test makers themselves.
- Get comfortable—The practice questions and tests are taken from previous ACT tests, which helps you get used to the format and avoid surprises on test day.
- Get confident—As you see your scores and percentages change with each course and practice session you complete, you’ll know you’re getting the hang of it.
- Go mobile – A free mobile app comes with your purchase of ACT Online Prep for on-the-go reviewing!
A subscription runs for six months from the date of purchase.
Benefits of ACT Online Prep
ACT Online Prep provides you:
- A short-form ACT test to get started
- A personalized learning path
- Tools to track your progress
- Daily goals to help you stay on target
- Flashcards customized for your review needs
- A game center to further test your knowledge
- Full-length practice tests to simulate the actual exam
- A free mobile app
ACT Online Prep Technology Requirements
- Internet connection*
- Ability to run modern browsers
*After initial course download, user can turn internet off and still use the program (but progress will not sync until internet access is back)
Web Browser Requirements (Windows & Mac)
- Internet Explorer 10+
Mobile Requirements (for native apps only)
- iOS 8.4, 9+, or 10+
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Android 4.4 or later (up to and including 7)
- Compatible with Android phones and tablets