Request a Copy of Your ACT Test Questions and Answers
What is Test Information Release?
Through Test Information Release (TIR), you will receive a digital copy of the multiple-choice test questions used to determine your score, a list of your answers, a copy of your answer document and the answer key. If you took the writing test, you will also receive a copy of the writing prompt, the scoring rubric, and the scores assigned to your essay.
You can access your personal TIR report in MyACT once your test scores are posted online. If requesting accommodated materials, (April only) those will be processed and shipped after your TIR is made available online and may take up to 8 weeks to be mailed.
Who is eligible for a Test Information Release?
TIR is only offered to:
- Examinees who test through National testing at a National test center, on a National test date in either December, April,
- Examinees who register for the April test date and test through ACT Special testing during the designated Special Testing Window
in the US, US territories, and Puerto Rico.
- This service is not offered for any other administrations of the ACT. See order forms, or MyACT for eligible dates, postmark deadlines, and additional restrictions.
- If you order and pay for this service and test on an ineligible test date, we will automatically refund this fee.
- If for any reason we have to replace the test version scheduled for use at your test center or reschedule the administration, this offer becomes void, and we will refund your fee for this service.
You can order TIR when you register, or during the six-month period after an eligible test date.
Ordering in MyACT
You can order TIR through your ACT web account in MyACT during your registration.
Ordering by Mail
If you would like to order TIR after you test, you should download and print the applicable order form.
If you participated in National Testing
If you participated in Special Testing in April 2021
Note: The Special TIR order form also contains information to request the TIR materials in alternate formats that you were approved for.