Examinees Who Are Homeschooled or Are Not Currently Enrolled
Making a Request
- Create or log in to an existing account and register to test. Online registration will ask you to indicate your accessibility needs.
- You will automatically receive an email that will provide a link to the application for your request. If you do not receive this message, you may email ACT for a copy.
- Return your completed paper request with all required documentation by the published late registration deadline to ACT via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 319.341.2415
- Mail: ACT Special Testing, 301 ACT Drive, PO Box 4028, Iowa City, IA 52243
- Completed Exceptions Statement (PDF)
- Diagnostic documentation and/or English language proficiency scores
- Documentation to substantiate your need for accommodation, such as:
- Prior IEP, 504 plan, or educational plan
- Recommendation for test accommodations and/or supports from diagnosing professional including rationale for each requested item
- Brief personal statement regarding any previously provided accommodation and/or EL supports in an educational environment, and a rationale for the current request